Camping with your feet in the water on the Ile de Ré. Would you like to stay in a campsite by the beach during your next vacation in Charente-Maritime?
Only 300 m from the Grenettes beach on the south coast of the Ile de Ré in Bois-Plage (5 min walk), the campsite Les Grenettes is located in a peaceful and preserved setting. Its location allows you to forget your car, and to move only on foot or by bike during your stay.
Stay at the Ile de Ré seaside campsite
Are you looking for a seaside camping on the island of Ré ? Here are 5 good reasons to stay by the Atlantic Ocean on the island of Ré:
- A fine sandy beach easily accessible within a 5 minute walk to go from water slides to snowshoeing and sand castles.
- A wide range of nautical activities adapted to adults and children with nautical bases that offer courses and equipment rentals: surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, kayaking, stand up paddle, sailing…
- A peaceful island, a wild and preserved coastline for a total change of scenery.
- Excellent sunshine and a temperate climate with pleasant temperatures all year round for a successful seaside camping vacation in all 4 seasons. Ideal to enjoy the heated swimming pool.
- The opportunity to discover the beaches of the island: Les Grenettes, La Conche des Baleines, Trousse-Chemise, Gros-Jonc, Les Gollandières and the other beautiful beaches of the island of Ré.
WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT CAMPING
Campsite located at 300 meters from the beach of Grenettes
Are you dreaming of a campsite by the sea on the Ile de Ré?
Located in a beautiful wooded park of 7 hectares, only 300 meters from the beach, the campsite Les Grenettes is one of the most beautiful campsites on the island.
In 5 minutes on foot or in 2 minutes by bike, you can leave our establishment and reach the beautiful Grenettes beach, located north of Sainte-Marie-de-Ré in the direction of Bois-Plage.
Feel like going for a morning jog? Put on your running shoes and run along the coastline or in the woods, right next to the campsite.
The ideal location of our establishment will avoid you to take your car and will allow you to spend green vacations in Charente-Maritime. Choose your mobile home, bungalow or pitch with direct access to the fine sandy beach to leave your camper van.
Mobile homes on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean
At the seaside campsite on the Ile de Ré, our luxury accommodations from 16 m² to 36 m² for 4 to 8 people are designed for couples, families and groups who want to spend a luxury vacation with their feet in the water in Charente-Maritime.
From the terrace of your mobile home, you will only have to walk 5 minutes to reach the Grenettes beach for a swim in the ocean, your kitesurfing lesson or a lazy session.
Our rental fleet includes modern mobile homes, magnificent lodges with a large living room that converts into an XXL terrace, and very well equipped bungalows (coco sweets) perfect for an intimate stay at a low price at Les Grenettes. We also have a mobile home for the disabled with an access ramp and equipment adapted to people with reduced mobility.
Camping Ile de Ré seaside : nautical activities
The campsite on the island of Ré is ideal for trying out water sports.
Head to the beach to learn how to surf on the island of Ré, kitesurf, windsurf, kayak, stand up paddle (SUP), jet-ski, water ski or sail.
The water sports centers located on the waterfront rent equipment and offer introductory or advanced courses for adults and children. Accompanied by qualified instructors, you will learn alone or with your children to catch your first waves and to master the elements.
You can also rent a boat for a sea trip, to better admire the beauty of the Charente archipelago from the ocean.